July 9, 2012 - Pontiac and Buick
7/11/2012 6:19 AM
It was Pontiac Buick night and we had some real beautiful vehicles at Riverfront Cruisin. It continually has been a record cruise - it was packed full. The cruisers were happy it was only 80 degrees out and more comfortable to visit with fellow cruisers. The door prizes given out were fantastic and the 50/50 was $808. Don Sitts thanks all of you for your continued support. With having three disc jockeys, hope you can all hear the music and announcements. Let us know your opinion on this. See you next Monday the 16th!
- Harry Davis (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) - 1963 Pontiac (Red)
- Bob McKenica - 1990 Buick (Red)
- Dave Shega (Brunswick, OH) - 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix (White)
- John Farcas (Austintown, OH) - 1988 Pontiac Fiero (Red)
- James Clark (South Lyon, MI) - 1966 GTO (Blue) - Blue Ribbon Winner
- Jere Sampson (Stow, OH) - 1966 Buick (Black)
- Stan Hazell (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) - 1965 Buick (Blue)
- Rich Yohe (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) - 1977 Pontiac LeMans Can Am (White)
- Lenny Darr (Aurora, OH) - 1978 Pontiac Grand Prix (White)
- Gene Leamer (Lordstown, OH) - 1992 Pontiac "43" (White)
1 comment(s) so far...
By James Clark on
7/16/2012 1:17 PM
Re: July 9, 2012 - Pontiac and Buick
I'm finally getting a chance to write back to you good folks and thank you for the wonderful hospitality shown to me while at the show July 9. Especially thankful to Blaine for helping show a rookie the ropes. You maintain a fantastic venue and the quality level of the cruisers is remarkable. Thanks to the Sitt's organization for hosting this event. Was a real thrill to be chosen as your Blue Ribbon selection.
We'll see you again.
'66 GTO Convertible
South Lyon, MI